Wednesday 7 March 2012

Eve Torres Images 2012

Natural Sweetener:

I always bring with me a natural sweetener. Although I drink coffee as much as possible try to avoid sometimes for long rides and early morning flights, it is inevitable. I make sure to bring a natural sweetener, so I do not use that awful artificial sweeteners, which are widely available. Although they are low in calories, artificial sweeteners like Splenda and Equal are toxic and have been linked to weight gain and even cancer. Sweeteners such as agave nectar search for, xylitol, stevia or honey. You can find them in all health food stores.

Almond Butter:

I love my nut butter, and almond butter is a great natural healthy fat that can be added to any meal or sandwich. These cute little Justin Packs are the perfect portion size, so I do not eat too many nuts or nut butter in a da
Eve Torres
 Eve Torres
Eve Torres
 Eve Torres
Eve Torres
 Eve Torres
Eve Torres
 Eve Torres
Eve Torres
 Eve Torres
Eve Torres
 Eve Torres
Chia Seeds:

Chia is an edible seed that comes from southern Mexico, and were an important part of the Aztec and Mayan diets. Chia seeds are rich in omega-3 fatty acids, antioxidants and fiber - all key components to a healthy weight and diet. They are tasteless and has a mild texture. I store them in (two) plastic zip-lock bags, so no. I add these seeds to at least one meal per day, preferably breakfast. You can add them to your oatmeal, on toast with almond butter, or to any salad, and it will help you keep your hunger all day! Available at Whole Foods and most vitamin shoppes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...